- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Take a look around our hospital with a 360 degree view of the Heart Hospital atrium, nurses’ station and cardiac rehabilitation.
- The Atrium is the common area between the hospital and physician office building. A Starbucks coffee stand is located here as well as an information desk and Admssions. The Atrium's waterfalls and decorative art provide a peaceful environment for patients and visitors.
- Our nurse’s stations are unique in that there is one station for every two patient rooms. This allows the nurse to remain closer to the patient’s bedside and be easily accessible to the patient.
- The cardiac rehabilitation area provides an exercise area for cardiac patients participating in lifestyle management programs.