- Patient & Visitor Information
- Baptist Patients & Visitors
- Richland Patients & Visitors
- Chapel Services
- E-Mail a Patient
- Hospital Telephone Numbers
- Hospital Addresses
- Hotels & Inns
- Maps and Directions
- Medical Records
- Patient Rights & Privacy Policies
- PubMed Online Library Database
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
While you are in the hospital, financial counselors are available to assist you with concerns regarding your account. They will help you establish an acceptable payment plan for your account. You may contact a financial counselor by calling 803-296-3525, Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
If you have questions after you are discharged, please call a customer service representative in the Patient Accounts department at 803-296-5098 or toll-free at 800-243-7711.
In order to determine if you are potentially eligible, please contact a financial counselor.
- Patients who carry health insurance should remember that services are rendered and charged to the patient and not to the insurance company.
- A claim is filed with your insurance company for the total charges.
- We expect payment from your insurance company within 30 days of billing. If they have not paid by then, please contact your insurance company. We cannot accept responsibility for negotiating a settlement on a claim.
- If you have any questions, we will be happy to assist you. Please call us at 803-296-5098, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Patient representatives and financial counselors are available to assist with concerns regarding your hospital bill. They will also help to establish an acceptable payment plan for your account. You may request assistance by calling 803-296-5098, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Method of Payment
Payment may be made by check, cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. For patient convenience, credit card payments may be made by calling 803-296-5098.