- Patient & Visitor Information
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Residency & Fellowship Programs
- Pharmacy Residency Program
- Administrative Fellowship Program
- Continuing Medical Education
- Josey Health Science Library
- Pastoral Education Programs
- Research Division
- Simulation Center
- Technical Education Programs
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Provider CMS Training
by James Raymond, MD
Presentation date: July 19, 2013
Expiration date: August 26, 2013
Approximately .25 hour
Description of Activity/Purpose:
The purpose of this course to make sure all physicians who practice at PH are aware of what is expected by CMS and how to demonstrate 100% compliance.
As a result of this educational activity, the participant will be able to:
Achieve the principals and concepts required to achieve 100% compliance with federal regulations regarding infection control and patient rights.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine-Palmetto Health Continuing Medical Education Organization is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of South Carolina School of Medicine-Palmetto Health Continuing Medical Education Organization designates these enduring materials for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM [unless otherwise noted on the activity web page]. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.