- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Residency & Fellowship Programs
- Pharmacy Residency Program
- Administrative Fellowship Program
- Continuing Medical Education
- Josey Health Science Library
- Pastoral Education Programs
- Research Division
- Simulation Center
- Technical Education Programs
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Resident Research Day
The 2014 Resident Research Day at Palmetto Health will be held Friday, May 30 in the atrium of the Palmetto Health Children's Hospital. The event will showcase the medical research, case studies and quality improvement projects performed by medical, dental and pharmacy residents and fellows of Palmetto Health and the University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
Monetary prizes will be awarded in each category. First place will receive $250, second place will receive $125 and third place will receive $75. This cash award program gives individuals an occasion to present posters on research and clinical cases they have conducted while undergoing their training.
|Click here to download the equal-column-width template|
|Click here to download the wide-center-column template|
Please Save the Date for the event.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Marigliano, PhD, Director of Research, at 803-296-8065 or Rebecca.Marigliano@PalmettoHealth.org.