- Patient & Visitor Information
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Our Physician Practices
- Primary Care Practices
- Cardiovascular Practices
- Hospitalist Practices
- Medical Specialty Practices
- Occupational Medicine
- OB/GYN Practices
- Palmetto Health Dental Center
- Pediatric Practices
- Senior Primary Care
- Surgical Practices
- Urgent Care
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Need a sports physical? Come see us today.
738 University Village Drive
Blythewood, SC 29016
We're here for all your family's seasonal medical needs. Blythewood Urgent Care is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., no appointment necessary.
We offer sports, cheerleader and camp physicals for $35 each. Bring in your school or organization's physical form; we'll complete a general health exam for you. Included are:
- Vital signs
- Vision test
- General, cardiac and orthopaedic health exam
- Questions about allergies, past surgeries
Any additional tests (if required) will be discussed in advance and billed separately.
Blythewood Urgent Care. Quality, convenient health care.