Day Treatment is an outpatient treatment program offered to adults facing emotional/mental health difficulties that are interfering with daily functioning, such as the inability to perform at work or school, feeling overwhelmed by their normal daily routine, or having frequent thoughts of suicide.
We offer an individualized approach to treatment. Patients in Day Treatment enjoy the the freedom to return home each day, while still receiving effective treatment to meet their needs.
Day Treatment features intensive treatment, which is more concentrated than traditional outpatient counseling. The structured format provides medication evaluation and monitoring, in addition to therapeutic groups and activities. There are full- or half-day program options with emphasis on diagnosis, therapy, coping skills, education, medication assessment and monitoring, coordination with community (employer or school) and referral to appropriate specialists upon discharge.
Levels of Treatment
Full-Day Treatment (Partial Hospitalization):
8:15 a.m.–2:45 p.m.
- Average length of stay, 8-10 treatment days
Patients attend Monday–Friday
- Intensive medication monitoring with a psychiatrist on-site daily
- Patients may move from full- to half-day treatment
as progress occurs
Half Day Treament (Intensive Outpatient Program)
8:15 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Provides scheduling flexibility with a minimum of three days per week
- Part-time work/school often permitted while in treatment
- Medication management with psychiatrist on-site daily
Day Treatment Helps With:
- Post-Partum Depression
- Stress Management
- Life Transitions
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Mood Problems
- Sleep Problems
- Eating Disorder
- Anger Management
Day Treatment Services Include:
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Psychiatrist Consultation
- Family Counseling
- Dietician Consult
- Activity/Recreational Therapy
- Chaplain Services
- Music Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Referral to follow-up providers upon discharge for both medication management as well as individual, couples or family therapy
- Aftercare Support Group—free of charge
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Gestalt/Narrative Therapy