Womens' Health in Full Bloom
Celebrating Womens' Health in Full Bloom: Survivor Edition
Saturday, June 1, 2013
8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
First Baptist Church – Columbia
Ellis Hall (Entrance and parking on Washington St.)
Join us for:
Mammograms* and Diabetes Screenings
Pre-Registration is required for mammograms. Please call 296-CARE (2273).
*Free mammograms will be provided for uninsured women who meet eligibility qualifications.
Health Information Sessions about:
* heart health
* breast cancer prevention and early detection
* skin care
* hair care
* life stages for women
* physical activity/relaxation techniques
* Healthy Food Demonstrations
To register, call (803) 296-CARE (2273).
- 29203 LiveWell Columbia
- Health Pals Health Action Plan
- Cancer Screenings
- Healthy Palmetto
- Healthy Start
- Richland Care
- Set Up a Health Screening
- Smoking Cessation
- Teen Talk - Home
- Upcoming Prostate Cancer & Diabetes Screenings
- Janet Black's Story
- Womens' Health in Full Bloom
- Women at Heart
- Worksite Wellness