- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Behavioral Care
- Breast Center
- Cardiac Services
- Cerebrovascular Center
- Chest Pain ER
- Dental Center
- Diabetes Education
- Geriatric Services
- HomeCare Services/Hospice
- Imaging Services
- Laboratory Services
- Mobile Critical Care Unit
- Research Physical Therapy Specialists
- Outpatient Services
- Pain Management and Rehabilitation Center
- Palmetto Health Counseling
- Imaging Center
- Parkridge Surgery Center
- PET/CT Imaging Center
- Pharmacy Services
- Prostate Health
- Physical and Specialty Therapy
- Women's Services
- Wound Care
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Inpatient Visitor Information
11 Medical Park Dr.
Columbia, SC 29203
|Palmetto Health Baptist
Taylor and Taylor St.
Columbia, SC 29220
Items patients are encouraged to bring to the hospital:
- Several changes of comfortable clothes, such as jeans, slacks, and shirts and appropriate undergarments. No shorts or halter tops.
- Shoes or slippers
- Toiletries such as comb or hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, hygiene products, make-up. Toiletries must be in plastic containers.
- List of current medications
Items patients should not bring to the hospital:
- Valuables such as jewelry or money
- Electronic equipment with cords
- Cell phones, cameras, computers, musical instruments, or stuffed toys
Upon admission, adult patients’ and the parent or guardian of minor patients will receive a 5-digit code number (Baptist) or a 4-digit code (Richland Springs). This number is used to ensure privacy and confidentiality. Patients (or parents or guardians of minors) are responsible for providing this number to family or friends. Anyone visiting must have this code number to gain access to the unit. Anyone calling the unit to leave an emergency message or obtain information about a patient must also provide the code number. If the code number is not provided, the caller will receive no information. Patients are allowed telephone privileges several times throughout the day.
|Richland Springs||Palmetto Health Baptist|
|Affective Disorders Unit, Crisis Stabilization and Overflow Unit
Tuesday and Thursday, 6–7 p.m.
Saturday, Mandatory Family Group: 2–2:30 p.m.
Saturday Visitation: 2:30–5 p.m.
Sunday, 2–5 p.m.
|Affective Disorders Unit (5th Averyt)
Tuesday and Thursday, 6:15–7:45 p.m.
Wednesday, 6:30–7:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 2–5 p.m.
Chemical Dependency Unit
Tuesday, 6–8 p.m.
Sunday, 1:30–4:45 p.m.
(must attend family groups in order to visit)
|Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Unit (7th Averyt)
Tuesday and Thursday, 6–7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 3–4 p.m
- Addiction Recovery Center (Outpatient)
- Adult Chemical Dependency/Dual Diagnosis (Inpatient)
- Adult Psychiatry (Inpatient)
- Child and Adolescent Behavioral Care Programs
- Day Treatment (Adult Outpatient Psychiatry)
- Music Therapy Internship
- Online Screening
- Inpatient Visitor Information
- Support Groups and Meetings