- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Behavioral Care
- Breast Center
- Cardiac Services
- Cerebrovascular Center
- Chest Pain ER
- Dental Center
- Diabetes Education
- Geriatric Services
- HomeCare Services/Hospice
- Imaging Services
- Laboratory Services
- Mobile Critical Care Unit
- Research Physical Therapy Specialists
- Outpatient Services
- Pain Management and Rehabilitation Center
- Palmetto Health Counseling
- Parkridge Diagnostic Center
- Parkridge Surgery Center
- PET/CT Imaging Center
- Pharmacy Services
- Prostate Health
- Physical and Specialty Therapy
- Women's Services
- Wound Care
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Patient Care Services > Behavioral Care > Addiction Recovery Center (Outpatient) > Contact Us
Phone (803) 296.2416
Fax (803) 296.5674
The referral coordinator from the physician practice should contact our office directly regarding patient referrals.
- The referral coordinator will receive a faxed questionnaire from our office on which to record patient data. This document must be completed and returned before the patient's first day of IOP treatment.
- If available, the patient's prior substance abuse treatment history may be requested.
- The date and time the patient is to arrive for treatment will be established.
Military Referrals (and dependents)
- People referred from a military base are admitted into our Half-Day Outpatient Hospital Program (as required by Tri-Care Insurances) and are expected to arrive for intake on the first Tuesday following the date of referral.
- The person referred will meet with our Medical Director at which time the need for treatment will be medically established.
- The Medical Directors evaluation is submitted to Tri-Care for authorization and approval.
- Treatment will usually begin the day following evaluation (Wednesday).