- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Community Outreach
- Community Health Initiatives
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Community Support Programs
- Driver Rehabilitation Program
- Emergency Preparedness
- Walk for Life - Race for Life
- Healthy Aging Program Initiative (HAPI)
- SAFE KIDS Midlands
- Sickle Cell Center
- Support Groups
- Speakers Bureau
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Lab Express offers affordable testing to patients who know what lab tests they need in order to monitor their health. No doctor's order, appointment or insurance is required. Patients simply choose from a menu of laboratory tests and receive the confidential results by mail.
Tests are perfomed Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Palmetto Health HealthWorks, 1333 Taylor Street, Suite 3H, Columbia, SC. Services can be paid by cash or credit card.
For more information, please contact (803) 296-3500.
Click here for a coupon for a Comprehensive Health Assessment.