- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Community Outreach
- Community Health Initiatives
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Community Support Programs
- Driver Rehabilitation Program
- Emergency Preparedness
- Walk for Life - Race for Life
- SAFE KIDS Midlands
- Palmetto Health-YMCA
- Sickle Cell Center
- Support Groups
- Speakers Bureau
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Looking For Your Orthopedic Physician?
Palmetto Health welcomes our 19 new orthopedic physicians and their teams. With a historic legacy in the Midlands of South Carolina, our team offers specialized orthopedic care for a full range of conditions.
Looking for your orthopedist? We're open today with offices in Columbia and Lexington. Call us at 803-296-9200 or click here for more information.
Most Wired 2015
For the eighth time, Palmetto Health is being recognized as one of the “Most Wired” organizations by Hospitals & Health Networks magazine.
As the nation’s health care system transitions to more integrated and patient-centered care, hospitals are utilizing information technology to better connect health care providers. Palmetto Health is one of only eight “Most Wired” organizations in South Carolina.