With her husband running for State Superintendent of Education, her son deployed in Iraq, and her daughter about to get engaged, Susan Zais wasn't prepared for the events that would unfold.
Jamar's symptoms at first resembled seasonal allergies. It turned out to be much more than that.
Specialized ACL surgery technique gets young athletes back in the game.
Normal vital signs and EKG results left Vanessa Taylor concerned about what was really wrong. The Heart Hospital had the answers.
Mr. Rucker is a walking miracle thanks to the care provided by Palmetto Health Heart Hospital.
To all the men out there who'd rather not think about prostate cancer, Tyrone Hills has this to say: "Either you deal with it or it will deal with you."
Born prematurely at 23 and a half weeks' gestation, Palmetto Health Richland's Level III NICU was the right place for Levi's care.
Buddy Pough, winning head football coach at South Carolina State University is so pleased with the care he receives at Palmetto Health Richland's Total Joint Center he recommended that his mother become a patient.
Corrie Hester's leg pains turned out to be something much more serious.
The Callahan family is grateful that Palmetto Health Baptist's new Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit was there for them when they needed it the most.
Life changed in an instant for the Whitlock family when a suspected drunk driver slammed into their car.
Gamma Knife Radiosurgery is a radically different approach to radiation treatment for certain brain disorders, including malignant tumors that have metastasized to the brain. Learn how it benefited Julian Burgess Jr.
Ruthie Johnson, a breast cancer patient with a strong family history of breast cancer, is especially grateful for the skill of her Palmetto Health Breast Center radiologist and surgeon.
Spinal fusion surgery at Palmetto Health Children's Hospital puts Madeline back on track to begin cheerleading again.
Palmetto Health Heart Hospital patient Tom Hill says he was treated like family after suffering a heart attack and receiving record-breaking care.
Following a terrible wreck, Shakina and Justin underwent multiple surgeries and several months of intensive rehabilitation.
Jess's mother felt treatment for his tumor was the best care available anywhere.
- Janice Coleman MD - Video Profile
- Johan Hernandez MD - Video Profile
- Carlos Torres MD - Video Profile
- Chad Millwood MD - Video Profile
- Kimberly Brunsink MD - Video Profile
- Claire Birdsong MD - Video Profile
- Rodney Fitzgibbon II MD - Video Profile
- Shagufta Chaudhry MD - Video Profile
- Melissa Boylan MD - Video Profile
- Eric Y. Marom MD - Video Profile
- Nick Patel MD - Video Profile
- Tanya Gore Seawright MD - Video Profile
- M. Bradley Markowitz MD - Video Profile
- Jay M. Markowitz MD - Video Profile
- Alexandra S. Witherspoon MD - Video Profile
- Scarlet Taylor MD - Video Profile
- Ashley T. Jeffords APRN FNP-BC - Video Profile
- James H. Johnson Jr. MD - Video Profile
- Alexander R. Smythe II MD - Video Profile
- Kathryn Imgrund MD - Video Profile
- Eddie Gunter
- Sharon Aldrich MD - Video Profile
- Electra Bradshaw-Graham MD
- Michelle Gee MD - Video Profile
- Audrey Miller MD - Video Profile
- Albert E. Odom MD - Video Profile
- Jennifer Risinger MD - Video Profile
- Mark D. Wild MD - Video Profile
- TAVR Seminar
- Single Sign-On
- Health Insurance Marketplace
- Free First Aid Kit
- Primary Tier
- MARYS - Cancer Support Group
- Frequently Asked Questions About MyHealth
- Palmetto Health Children's Hospital Maps
- Palmetto Health Heart Hospital Maps
- Bill Pay Customer Inquiry
- Bill Pay Customer Inquiry Redirect
- Financial Arrangements
- Cardiac Rehab Patient
- HeartCheck Request Complete
- Heart Check
- Know Your Numbers
- Free First Aid Kit Request Complete
- Bill Pay
- Provider HIE
- Ashley T. Jeffords, FNP-BC
- Stress and Your Heart
- Meet Our Grand Prize Winner
- Tips for Reducing Stress
- Radial Artery Catheterizations
- Employed Ambulatory Practitioners
- Hospital-Based Practitioners
- Ambulatory and Hospital Practitioners
- Volunteer Application
- Employed Physician Partner Orientation
- Surprising Heart Disease Risks
- Lean & Delicious Chili Recipe
- Be Inspired
- Baptist Campus Map
- Baptist Floor Plan Map
- Richland Campus Map
- Richland Floor Plan Map
- Extraordinary Women Registration
- Event Management System
- Richard Starling
- Iman Dorty
- Ken Carlson
- Carolyn Brown
- Susan Zais
- Kathy Brumbach
- Vanessa Taylor
- Heart Hospital Videos
- Keith Rucker
- James H. Herlong MD
- Promo 1 Homepage
- Promo 2 Homepage
- Promo 3 Homepage
- Promo 4 Homepage
- Home Page Main Feature 3
- Patient Stories
- Upcoming Events
- Ann Shelton RN
- Bottom Promo 1
- Bottom Promo 2
- Bottom Promo 3
- Bottom Promo 4
- Age-Proof Your Body
- Find A Physician
- Test VidBox
- Palmetto Health Physician Orientation Video
- H1N1 Video
- Project Bids
- Test Job Listing
- Heart Failure
- Treatment Options
- Other Heart Arrhythmias
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
- Jeffrey Martin MD
- Scott Petit MD
- Bill Pay
- Home Page Awards
- Home Short Page
- E-mail a Patient
- Lab Guidelines
- Reject Standards of Behavior
- Job Applications
- Ask an Expert
- Survey Maker
- Changing Your Browser Settings To Increase Legibility
- RSS Browser
- RSS Feeds
- Donate to Palmetto Health Foundation
- Calendar & Event Registration
- Calendar & Event Registration
- Meet Our Team
- Site Search
- eList Serve