What you’ll see through your opera glasses in Columbia will astound you. Incredible, affordable arts. A local cultural council represents more than 85 member arts organizations!
A variety of theatrical, dance and musical offerings are available at the Koger Center for the Arts, the Carolina Coliseum, the Township Theatre, several community theatres, and the nearby Newberry Opera House. And that’s not all. Several art and history museums house nationally recognized collections here. There's even a Children's Museum.
For more information on the Arts...
- The Columbia Museum of Art
- The South Carolina State Museum
- EdVenture – The Children's Museum
- The Town Theatre
- The Workshop Theatre
- Trustus Theatre
- Historic Columbia Foundation
- Koger Center for the Arts
- Newberry Opera House
- The South Carolina Philharmonic Orchestra
- The Columbia City Ballet
- The Palmetto Mastersingers
- Lexington Choral Society
- The Columbia Marionette Theatre