Our imaging services teams take great pride in providing extraordinary care while keeping patients and guests as comfortable as possible when visiting us for treatment. This includes seeing you as quickly as possible and putting you at ease during X-rays, scans and other imaging procedures. We offer a wide range of services at several convenient locations.
Our Services include:
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Special Procedures
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Palmetto Health Baptist Imaging, 1333 Taylor St., Columbia, SC 29220
- Palmetto Health Baptist Parkridge Imaging, 400 Palmetto Health Pkwy., Columbia, SC 29212
- Palmetto Health Richland Imaging, 5 Richland Medical Park Dr., Columbia, SC 29203
Outpatient and Specialist Locations:
- Palmetto Health Breast Center
- Imaging Center (Richland campus)
- 1 Medical Park MRI (Richland campus)
- 14 Medical Park X-ray (Richland campus)
- Northeast Diagnostics
- Markowitz & Associates
To schedule an appointment with Palmetto Health Imaging Services, please call 803-296-8888, Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Request Copies of Radiology Images and Reports
Please call one of the Health Information Management locations below to request copies of images and/or reports:
- Baptist – 803-296-5060
- Baptist Parkridge – 803-907-1500
- Richland – 803-434-6765
Release of Radiology Images and Reports
- A signed authorization from the patient or guardian is required prior to the release of any image or report to the patient, physicians not directly involved in the patient’s care or follow up care, other institutions, attorneys and/or any other parties.
- Images and/or reports may be released in response to request from a physician directly involved in the care of the patient.
- A copy of the images and/or report may be released to the patient’s attorney upon completion of a patient’s authorization form. Attorneys requesting copies will be charged a fee for each copy.
- The patient authorization must be signed by the patient, someone with Power of Attorney, or legal guardian.
- If the patient is under the age of 18, the parent or legal guardian must sign the authorization form.
- Medical information of a deceased patient may be released to the Personal Representative upon presentation of a court-approved appointment of Personal Representation Form.
- Individuals signing for the release of a patient’s record accept responsibility to Palmetto Health for the security of the record.
- Behavioral Care
- Breast Center
- Cardiac Services
- Chest Pain ER
- Dental Center
- Diabetes Education
- Geriatric Services
- HomeCare Services/Hospice
- Imaging Services
- Laboratory Services
- Mobile Critical Care Unit
- Outpatient Services
- Palmetto Health Counseling
- PET/CT Imaging Center
- Pharmacy Services
- Rehabilitative Services
- Research Physical Therapy Specialists
- Sleep Diagnostic Centers
- Women's Services
- Wound Care