- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Residency & Fellowship Programs
- Pharmacy Residency Program
- Administrative Fellowship Program
- Continuing Medical Education
- Josey Health Science Library
- Pastoral Education Programs
- Research Division
- Simulation Center
- Technical Education Programs
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
|Palmetto Health Richland 7 East||Palmetto Health Baptist 8th Averyt|
|Palmetto Health Richland 11 West|
CI Information Flyer
What is a CI?
Role of a CI
Benefits for CIs
Application Process / Materials
Talk with your Nurse Manager to let them know you are interested. If they can accomodate a DEU student, we can working on getting your Affiliate (Adjunct) Faculty Appointment at USC College of Nursing.
We will need the following from you:
1. An e-mail and phone number where you are easily accessible
2. A current resume
3. A completed Endorsement of Candidate Form.
4. An Academic Personal Information Form (Fill in pages 1–3 only. On page 3, fill in all the way through "For Hiring Dept Only." You don't need to include "For Division of Human Resources Only."
5. A printout from LLR stating your RN license is current and in good standing.
6. If you are not a US citizen, you need to include a copy of your permanent resident card.