- Patient & Visitor Information
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Residency & Fellowship Programs
- Pharmacy Residency Program
- Administrative Fellowship Program
- Continuing Medical Education
- Josey Health Science Library
- Pastoral Education Programs
- Research Division
- Simulation Center
- Technical Education Programs
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
The policies contained in this manual constitute guiding processes for operation of the continuing medical education accreditation program and for activities as an accredited provider of CME activities. Both accreditation and provider activities are based on the Essential Areas of CME of the Accreditation Council on Continuing Medical Education.
Policies are intended to guide forms of action or clarify issues and are based on ACCME directed requirements, the dictates of experience and directives of the Board of Trustees.
In the absence of policy in situations or on matter where direction is needed, ACCME rules shall apply as the discretion of the CME Committee/CME Council. Policies contained may be revised to accommodate immediate needs.
Download the entire Current Policy Manual.
Table of Contents