- Patient & Visitor Information
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Residency & Fellowship Programs
- Pharmacy Residency Program
- Administrative Fellowship Program
- Continuing Medical Education
- Josey Health Science Library
- Pastoral Education Programs
- Research Division
- Simulation Center
- Technical Education Programs
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in our program!
The application deadline is January 6, 2014.
Interested candidates must have a PharmD from an accredited college of pharmacy and must have completed or must currently be completing an ASHP-accredited PGY1 residency program. Candidates must also be eligible for or have current licensure in South Carolina.
Other Application Requirements:
Completed application (Via PhORCAS)
Letter of intent
Three written letters of recommendation in addition to standard reference form in PhORCAS
An onsite interview is required.
All applicants for the residency in pediatrics must participate in ASHP's residency match program.
For additional information about the program or the application process, or to apply, contact:
Jennifer Bair, PharmD, BCPS
5 Medical Park
Department of Pharmacy
Columbia, SC 29203