- Patient & Visitor Information
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Residency & Fellowship Programs
- Pharmacy Residency Program
- Administrative Fellowship Program
- Continuing Medical Education
- Josey Health Science Library
- Pastoral Education Programs
- Research Division
- Simulation Center
- Technical Education Programs
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Education, Residency Programs & Research > Pharmacy Residency Program > PGY2 - Critical Care > Learning Experiences
|August||Medical Intensive Care (CORE)|
|September||Medical Intensive Care (CORE)|
|October||Surgical/Trauma Intensive Care (CORE)|
|November||Surgical/Trauma Intensive Care (CORE)|
|December||Midyear Clinical Meeting / Elective|
|January||Cardiovascular ICU (CORE)|
|February||Pediatric Intensive Care (CORE)|
|May||Medical/Surgical Stepdown (CORE)|
Teaching Experiences (Academician Preparation Program) – South Carolina College of Pharmacy
Projects and Presentations
Central Distribution and Staffing
Neonatal Intensive Care
Cardiology (Nurse Practitioner)
- Central Operations – every 4th weekend (Saturday and Sunday day shift)
- Complete one (1) major project in critical care with departmental impact to be presented at the Southeastern Residency Conference (SERC).
- Provide a minimum of 2 ACPE accredited Continuing Education programs to the department.
- One (1) publication submission to a peer-reviewed journal.
- Initiate and conduct a minimum of four (4) journal club discussions.
- Actively participate on MUE and P&T Committees.
- Co-precept Introductory and Advanced Clinical Pharm.D. candidates.
- Participate in the Academician Preparation Program sponsored by the South Carolina College of Pharmacy.
- Provide one (1) didactic lecture to SCCP students in the area of critical care.