- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Residency & Fellowship Programs
- Pharmacy Residency Program
- Administrative Fellowship Program
- Continuing Medical Education
- Pastoral Education Programs
- Research Division
- Simulation Center
- Technical Education Programs
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in our program!
The application deadline is January 6, 2014.
Interested candidates must have a degree from an accredited college of pharmacy and eligibility for licensure in South Carolina.
Other requirements are:
Completed application via PhORCAS
Official transcripts and class rank
Letter of intent
Three written letters of recommendation in addition to standard reference form in PhORCAS
Writing sample - Please write at most a one page description of your vision of the future of pharmacy clinical services.
An onsite interview is required.
All applicants for the residency must participate in ASHP's residency match program.
For additional information about the program or the application process, contact:
Jennifer Bair, PharmD, BCPS
Palmetto Health Richland
5 Medical Park Drive
Department of Pharmacy
Columbia, SC 29203