Patient & Visitor Information
Flu season is here!
The influenza virus is spread through germs in the air when someone infected coughs or sneezes. If you have flu-like symtoms, put on a mask and notify staff. Symptoms include fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, body aches, headache, rash, vomiting and diarrea.
Visitors: Please do not visit patients if you are sick.
These precautions are necessary for your protection and the protection of our patients.
At Palmetto Health, our vision is to be remembered by each patient as providing the care and compassion we want for our families and ourselves. Our team members are here to make your time with us as comfortable as possible. If there is anything you need during your visit at any of our locations, feel free to ask one of our staff members. We look forward to serving you.
To reach a patient listed in the directory at a Palmetto Health hospital, please call:
- Palmetto Health Baptist: 803-296-5440
- Palmetto Health Baptist Parkridge: 803-907-7000
- Palmetto Health Children’s Hospital: 803-434-6111
- Palmetto Health Heart Hospital: 803-434-6111
- Palmetto Health Richland: 803-434-6111
Patients with any concerns regarding a visit, please call:
- Palmetto Health Baptist Patient Relations: 803-296-5129
- Palmetto Health Baptist Parkridge Patient Relations: 803-907-1515
- Palmetto Health Children’s Hospital Patient Relations: 803-296-5436
- Palmetto Health Heart Hospital Patient Relations: 803-434-7808
- Palmetto Health Richland Patient Relations: 803-434-6237
Hospital Mailing Addresses:
- Palmetto Health Baptist: Taylor at Marion St., Columbia, SC 29220
- Palmetto Health Baptist Parkridge: 400 Palmetto Health Pkwy., Columbia, SC 29212
- Palmetto Health Children’s Hospital: 14 Medical Park Dr., Columbia, SC 29203
- Palmetto Health Heart Hospital: 6 Richland Medical Park Dr., Columbia, SC 29203
- Palmetto Health Richland: 5 Richland Medical Park Dr., Columbia, SC 29203
For billing questions, please call 803-296-5098 or email us.
Palmetto Health strives to improve the well being of the communities it serves through its integrated health care delivery system. Quality services are made available to all members of the community. Palmetto Health will work with uninsured or underinsured patients to seek financial assistance, charity care, or direct them to federal marketplace insurance enrollment information.