- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Community Outreach
- Community Health Initiatives
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Community Support Programs
- Driver Rehabilitation Program
- Emergency Preparedness
- Walk for Life - Race for Life
- Healthy Aging Program Initiative (HAPI)
- SAFE KIDS Midlands
- Palmetto Health-YMCA
- Sickle Cell Center
- Support Groups
- Speakers Bureau
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Women at Heart
Free Heart Health Forum and Exhibition
Saturday, Sept. 26, 2015
8 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center
1101 Lincoln Street, Columbia, SC 2920
Hey ladies, Palmetto Health’s Women at Heart free heart health forum and exhibition will be held this year on Saturday, Sept. 26, from 8 a.m.-1:30 p.m. at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center.
Women at Heart is a day of women’s health discussions, activities, screenings and more. Bring your friends, families, colleagues and neighbors! More details and event registration coming soon.
♥ Heart health screenings and breast exams
♥ Educational breakout sessions
♥ Food, prizes
♥ Fitness sessions
♥ Cooking demonstrations
♥ Ask the doctor sessions
Registration is now open for heart health screenings and breast exams.
Call 803-296-CARE (2273) to schedule an appointment convenient for you!