- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Residency & Fellowship Programs
- Pharmacy Residency Program
- Administrative Fellowship Program
- Continuing Medical Education
- Pastoral Education Programs
- Research Division
- Simulation Center
- Technical Education Programs
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Now Open! Palmetto Health welcomes 19 new orthopedic physicians and their team members. We have two convenient locations and already are planning to expand to other offices to better serve you.
If you currently are under the care of one of these physicians, please call 803-296-9200 or click here to learn more.
Most Wired 2015
For the eighth time, Palmetto Health is being recognized as one of the “Most Wired” organizations by Hospitals & Health Networks magazine.
As the nation’s health care system transitions to more integrated and patient-centered care, hospitals are utilizing information technology to better connect health care providers. Palmetto Health is one of only eight “Most Wired” organizations in South Carolina.