- Baptist Easley
- Children's Hospital
- Heart Hospital
- Palmetto Health Baptist Parkridge
- Patient & Visitor Information
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Personal Touch Volunteers
Do you remember when someone's gentle touch provided solace to you?
Do you feel gratified by comforting others?
Do you enjoy bringing a smile to someone's face?
Then becoming a Personal Touch Volunteer may be the perfect choice for you. Personal Touch Volunteers provide hands-on care and comfort to the patients of Palmetto Health Baptist. As valued members of the nursing team, they also provide assistance and support to staff. Personal Touch Volunteers receive special training that enables them to provide emotional and physical support for patients who may need a little extra tender loving care. Our Personal Touch Volunteers work with patients throughout the hospital, and truly make a difference in the lives of others.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and manner.
- Ability to express and effectively transmit compassion.
- Ability to perform duties without constant or direct supervision and to exercise initiative.
- Ability to physically assist patients and staff in the Personal Touch Volunteer role.
More Questions? Want To Sign Up? – For additional information on becoming a Personal Touch Volunteer at Palmetto Health Baptist, contact the Personal Touch Volunteer Department, at (803) 296-5570. You also may e-mail the Personal Touch team by clicking here.
Or, click here for our online Personal Touch Volunteer application.
Application must be complete in order to be considered.