Occupational Health and Preventive Services
We understand the business of healthcare in the workplace.
HealthWorks’ Occupational Health and Disease Prevention Program is dedicated to improving the health of employees while controlling the health care costs of employers. From health coaching to injury management, we meet the unique and varied health care needs of today’s employers and governmental entities.
By partnering with HealthWorks, employers receive benefits and features you expect from South Carolina's leading health care provider including:
- Quality care provided by an exclusive occupational medicine practice
- Prevention and education focus
- Average wait time less than 10 minutes
- Onsite services ranging from flu shots, health screening, wellness coaching and disease management to staffing of on-site medical departments
- Electronic test results and injury notes available immediately after visit
- Care provided by friendly and experienced staff
Programs and Services:
HealthWorks is a one-stop shop for ALL your occupational and preventive service needs!
Click here for a printable brochure.