- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Behavioral Care
- Breast Center
- Cardiac Services
- Cerebrovascular Center
- Chest Pain ER
- Dental Center
- Diabetes Education
- Geriatric Services
- HomeCare Services/Hospice
- Imaging Services
- Laboratory Services
- Mobile Critical Care Unit
- Outpatient Services
- Palmetto Health Counseling
- Parkridge Surgery Center
- PET/CT Imaging Center
- Pharmacy Services
- Prostate Health
- Rehabilitative Services
- Research Physical Therapy Specialists
- Sleep Diagnostic Centers
- Women's Services
- Wound Care
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Palmetto Health Counseling
Life isn't always easy – sometimes, it's too complicated for us to deal with all alone. When this happens, we need to talk to someone who has an objective viewpoint –someone who asks questions we may have overlooked, or offers insights we have not considered.
At Palmetto Health Counseling, we have been offering affordable, spiritually integrated counseling in various Midlands locations for over 34 years. Services for you and your family when you are faced with difficult personal, marital, family, spiritual or job-related issues. We also integrate the insights and methods of behavioral sciences with a sound spiritual understanding of life to help you and your family grow.
Our staff are experienced and state licensed to provide you with a wide range of counseling, education and consultation services. We offer specialization and resources to address your needs.
To make an appointment, call the center located closest to you. Requests for appointments will be handled promptly and confidentially.
Palmetto Health Richland
Palmetto Health Baptist Parkridge
What Does It Cost?
A fee is charged per session for counseling services provided to clients. Insurance can be used to pay for services if deductibles and co-payments are met.
Once you have scheduled an appointment with us, you may download and bring the following completed forms with you to your first appointment:
- Adult Intake Form for each person over 18 attending the session
- Youth Intake Form for children under 18
- Fee Agreement Form indicating your preferred method of payment.
- If you are using insurance or an EAP, you will need the Insurance Information Form
- Acknowledgement of Notice of Privacy Practices Form
- Coordination of Care Form must be filled out and signed even if you choose the option not to allow coordination with your family or referring doctor
- Informed Consent Signature Form (read What You Should Know About Counseling form and the What You Should Know About Your Counselor Form below)
Professional Disclosure Forms by Counselor Name
- What You Should Know About Louise Duval
- What You Should Know About Danny Garnett
- What You Should Know About Angie Hall
- What You Should Know About Jan McMeekin
- What You Should Know About Debra Moore
- What You Should Know About Mark Stoll
- What You Should Know About Lisa Williams