- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Community Outreach
- Community Health Initiatives
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Community Support Programs
- Driver Rehabilitation Program
- Emergency Preparedness
- Walk for Life - Race for Life
- SAFE KIDS Midlands
- Palmetto Health-YMCA
- Sickle Cell Center
- Support Groups
- Speakers Bureau
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Not sure what to do about your smoking habit? Palmetto Health, in conjunction with the University of South Carolina's Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, offers a free, comprehensive, adult smoking cessation program.
We can help you put that cigarette out by using a combination of:
- Motivational Counseling
- Medical Consultation
- Free one-month supply of Zyban (Wellbutrin)
- Attending six sessions within three-weeks.
Last year, more than 400 people participated in the program and of these, 89 percent now are non-smokers.
Classes are held twice a week, Mondays through Thursdays, at 5:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. at Palmetto Health Baptist, 1501 Sumter St., in the Community Health conference room (basement). Advance registration is required and is open to residents of Richland, Lexington and Fairfield counties.
For more information or to register for the next available class, call 803.296.2273.