- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Behavioral Care
- Breast Center
- Cardiac Services
- Cerebrovascular Center
- Chest Pain ER
- Dental Center
- Diabetes Education
- Geriatric Services
- HomeCare Services/Hospice
- Imaging Services
- Laboratory Services
- Mobile Critical Care Unit
- Outpatient Services
- Pain Management and Rehabilitation Center
- Palmetto Health Counseling
- Imaging Center
- Parkridge Surgery Center
- PET/CT Imaging Center
- Pharmacy Services
- Prostate Health
- Physical and Specialty Therapy
- Research Physical Therapy Specialists
- Sleep Diagnostic Centers
- Women's Services
- Wound Care
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I schedule an appointment?
Please call 296-5486. Choose option 1 for New Patient. Schedule a day and time for your first appointment.
2. How and why do I register after I made an appointment?
Registration is performed so that your personal info, such as address, insurance and other contact information can be entered into our database. To register, please call 296-5160 or 296-5075.
3. What should I bring to my first appointment?
4. How do I get there?
Palmetto Health Baptist is located downtown on the
corner of Taylor and Marion Streets. Parking is available in the
5. What can I expect at my first visit?
You will sign in with the administrative assistant. You will be asked to complete some paperwork and a health questionnaire. Please remember to bring a list of your medicines.
6. What time should I arrive at my appointment?
Please arrive 20 minutes before your first appointment to complete paperwork. Prompt arrival ensures quality time will be spent with you.
Please call us at 296-5486. Ask for:
8. How do I cancel an appointment?
Please call 296-5486 24 hours in advance if you must cancel your appointment.
9. How do I know what my insurance will cover?
As a service to our patients, we verify all insurance benefits before you attend. If you have any additional questions you may contact us at 296-5486. As a policyholder please check your benefits as well.
10. What if I do not have medical insurance?
Contact our Financial Counselors at 296-5098.
11. Will I be required to make any payments upfront?
You may be asked to pay a deposit or co-payment
depending on your insurance. Deposits and co-payment amounts are based on
services rendered and are considered payment towards the portion of your
payment that will not be covered by insurance. You will be billed later
for any balance due over and above the deposit. To ensure proper billing,
please have your insurance card(s) and picture identification available
for copying. Palmetto Health accepts
12. Who do I talk to if I have questions once I received a bill in the mail ?
Please call our billing office at
Palmetto Health Baptist has been voted the
consumer’s top choice in
As a team of experienced therapists, our commitment to excellence is always our highest priority.