- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Community Outreach
- Community Health Initiatives
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Community Support Programs
- Driver Rehabilitation Program
- Emergency Preparedness
- Walk for Life - Race for Life
- Healthy Aging Program Initiative (HAPI)
- SAFE KIDS Midlands
- Palmetto Health-YMCA
- Sickle Cell Center
- Support Groups
- Speakers Bureau
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Senior Primary Care Practice – Parkridge
190 Parkridge Drive, Suite G-100
Columbia, SC 29212
The Memory Care Clinic seeks to thoroughly assess and diagnose dementia, facilitate and enhance medical and behavioral interventions, maintain or improve current functioning, and involve caregivers and family in planning for patient care through educational services.
The Memory Care Clinic will be the leading, comprehensive care management program for people with memory related disorders and their caregivers/family, while providing educational services to the community.
The Memory Care Clinic will assist you to find direction in the care of memory loss and/or related problems for yourself or a loved one.
The comprehensive plan for memory care includes:
- Initial Social Work Evaluation, including cognitive testing
- Initial Medical Consultation
- Follow-ups, as necessary
- Connection to community resources
- Team of committed professionals, who are willing to help all involved in the patient's care
- Collaboration with the Alzheimer's Association Palmetto Chapter, University of South Carolina School of Medicine, and the University of South Carolina School of Social Work
Prior to scheduling an appointment for a memory evaluation, a referral is needed from a primary care physician.
Consultations are scheduled by calling the Senior Primary Care Practice at (803) 434-4700. Please request a Memory Care Clinic appointment.