- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Community Outreach
- Community Health Initiatives
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Community Support Programs
- Driver Rehabilitation Program
- Emergency Preparedness
- Walk for Life - Race for Life
- Healthy Aging Program Initiative (HAPI)
- SAFE KIDS Midlands
- Palmetto Health-YMCA
- Sickle Cell Center
- Support Groups
- Speakers Bureau
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Palmetto Health Senior Consulting (PACE Technical Assistance)
Palmetto Health Senior Consulting (PHSC) helps other states and organizations nationwide establish PACE programs – Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly.
The PACE model is centered around the belief that it is better for the well-being of seniors with chronic care needs and their families to be served in the community whenever possible. This program is a long-term care option for those seeking a community-based alternative to institutional care and provides all medical care and support services to its enrollees.
Palmetto Health Senior Consulting Services include:
- Feasibility Study - Assesses the viability of a potential PACE program in an identified market. Demographic and environmental analyses, identifying state readiness issues, development of a financial pro forma model, work plan, and a vision for the PACE operational structure.
- PACE Development - PHSC acts as a resource on issues such as organizational structure, fundraising, and provider application issues. This includes working with state Medicaid agencies on statutory and regulatory requirements, rate setting, enrollment, eligibility and policy development.
- Provider Application Services - Provides assistance in the development and completion of the PACE provider application, preparing for the State Readiness Review through staff training and mock surveys.
- Service Development - Includes staff and team training, operational reviews and troubleshooting.
- Specialty Services - PHSC's experience and skill can also be applied to an array of special populations and special projects.
Please contact us for more information.