- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Residency & Fellowship Programs
- Pharmacy Residency Program
- Administrative Fellowship Program
- Continuing Medical Education
- Pastoral Education Programs
- Research Division
- Simulation Center
- Technical Education Programs
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Living in Columbia, South Carolina means experiencing a beautiful city convenient to the Blue Ridge Mountains and spectacular beaches. The weather, though ‘Famously Hot’ in the summer, is usually a pleasure year-round and something is always in bloom. Geographically located in the center of South Carolina, Columbia is the state capital and home to many amenities. The popular city is known for its attractive, active lifestyle, affordable cost of living and welcoming spirit. To learn more about Columbia, click here.
Palmetto Health wants to be the first to welcome you to Columbia. We hope these links will help you learn more about our great city!
Sometimes the best way to get a good feel for a city is to look at its media. In Columbia, we are fortunate to have some of the most professional news gathering teams at The State Newspaper and at local television stations: WIS (NBC), WLTX (CBS), WOLO (ABC), WACH (FOX) and SC Educational Television (PBS).