- Patient & Visitor Information
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Residency & Fellowship Programs
- Pharmacy Residency Program
- Administrative Fellowship Program
- Continuing Medical Education
- Josey Health Science Library
- Pastoral Education Programs
- Research Division
- Simulation Center
- Technical Education Programs
- Community Outreach
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Liason to Local Clergy
The Chaplaincy office functions as a liason between churches and their congregants who are hospitalized.
This department provides a variety of worship services. Chaplains lead in worship within the hospital and community setting participating in chapel services on all campuses, as well as memorial services, vespers and other special services.
Bereavement Support for Patients and Families
Our office provides bereavement material to families through our office, delivery by chaplains, and material is available in our Chapel locations.
We host Grief Support groups on a monthly basis. One of our Chaplains attends each of these meetings. These support groups include the following: Pathfinders, a support group for families of deceased Hospice patients, meets the first Tuesday of every month from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Wee Remember, a support group for parents and families who have experienced perinatal and infant loss, meets the fourth Tuesday of every month from 6:30 to 8 p.m.