The Palmetto Health Cancer Centers sees and treats about 3,000 patients each year. When faced with a cancer diagnosis, patients and their families are educated about the disease, navigated, treated and supported by our multidisciplinary health care team.
- Adult inpatient medical, surgical and gynecological oncology services
- Radiation therapy and Gamma Knife stereotactic radiosurgery
- Inpatient Palliative Care
- Pediatric oncology inpatient and outpatient services
- Outpatient Home care and Hospice care
- Nurse Navigators
- Support programs for patients and their families
Our vision is to be remembered by each patient as providing the care and compassion we want for our families and ourselves.