|Print This Page Email this page to a Friend|
Blythewood Urgent Care Closes Friday, May 30
Effective tomorrow, Friday, May 30, Blythewood Urgent Care, located at 738 University Village Dr., will close. Michael Lawhead, M.D., emergency medicine physician at Blythewood Urgent Care, will relocate to Parkridge Urgent Care, 100 Palmetto Health Pkwy., where he will serve as medical director. Parkridge Urgent Care is open every day 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
In order to make this transition as smooth as possible for Blythewood Urgent Care patients, Palmetto Health has communicated with patients about the closing and made them aware of other Palmetto Health primary care physicians in Northeast Columbia. Those providers include:
• Atrium Ridge Internal Medicine, 11 Atrium Ridge Ct.
• First Care, 2406 Decker Blvd. (Walk-in medical care, no appointment needed)
• Midlands Internal Medicine, 115 Blarney Dr., Suite 108
• Northeast Family Practice, 115 Blarney Dr., #209
• University Family Medicine, 4311 Hard Scrabble Rd.
Need a physician? Call 803-296-2273 (CARE).