- Patient & Visitor Information
- Our Physician Practices
- Specialty Centers
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery Center
- Patient Care Services
- Education, Residency Programs & Research
- Community Outreach
- Community Health Initiatives
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Community Support Programs
- Driver Rehabilitation Program
- Emergency Preparedness
- Walk for Life - Race for Life
- SAFE KIDS Midlands
- Sickle Cell Center
- Support Groups
- Speakers Bureau
- Patient Stories
- Palmetto Health Foundation
- Volunteer Programs
Palmetto Health offers a variety of programs, support groups and special events to people in the communities we serve. Everything from childhood safety to programs for healthy aging — something that begins at any age — to how to better cope with illness and disease, can be found here.
Want to quit smoking but need some help? Check out our free Smoking Cessation program, one of our Community Health Initiatives. Need to get out and exercise more often? Have fun as a Zoo Walker or consider some of the offerings available through our Healthy Aging Program Initiative (HAPI).
Maybe you just want to help someone else. Consider becoming a Palmetto Health volunteer or, perhaps, helping a family during the holidays through our Holiday, Helpings and Hope program that supports cancer patients and their families.
The hospitals of Palmetto Health wish you WELL!